All league members, coaches, players, and spectators are required to act according to a Code of Conduct. Coaches should keep a signed copy of the Code of Conduct form in their bag at all times. Officials reserve the right to ask for the signed copies in order to enforce league rules. Code
- October 13 - League president's meeting. Lakeridge High - Rotunda. 6:30-7:30pm.
- October 31 - Team registration closes. Late fees apply after this date.
- November 7 - Late deadline. No team registrations after this date.
- November 12 - Scheduling meeting. All schedulers and coaches should be in attendance. Lake Oswego Junior High - Cafeteria. 5:30-7:00pm is all 5th/6th grade teams. 7:00-8:30pm is all 7/8th grade teams.
- November 14 - Deadline to submit home games electronically
- By Thanksgiving - Schedules released
- December 1 - Season starts
- Feb 27 - Girls playoffs (Friday-Sunday)
- March 6 - Boys playoffs (Friday-Sunday)
The Three Rivers Youth Basketball League is a school team-sponsored league for girls and boys in grades 5-8 who desire to play competitive basketball with other school teams in the Portland-metro area.
Established in 1994, the league values and supports sportsmanship and teamwork from players, coaches, officials, parents, and spectators.
The league is governed by a board of directors. New school team entry to the league requires pre-approval.
League Commissioner: Tim Larrance email@example.com
League Website and Scheduling: Jen Rabing firstname.lastname@example.org