All league members, coaches, players, and spectators are required to act according to a Code of Conduct. Coaches should keep a signed copy of the Code of Conduct form in their bag at all times. Officials reserve the right to ask for the signed copies in order to enforce league rules. Code
- October 1 - Team registration opens.
- October 13 - All League President's Meeting at Lakeridge. Schedulers / admins welcome to attend.
- October 31 - Team registration closes, late fees apply after this date.
- November 7 - Late deadline. No teams accepted after this date.
- November 17 - Scheduling meeting at Lakeridge. All coaches must attend. Scheduling admins may attend in person or be available by phone for coaches.
- November 19 - Coach / scheduling admins deadline to submit home games
- Thanksgiving - Schedules released
- December 1 - League season starts
- Feb 27 - March 1 - Girls playoffs
- March 6-8 - Boys playoffs
Posted July 14, 2014
The Three Rivers Youth Basketball League is a school program / member sponsored basketball league for 5th - 8th grade boys and girls desiring to play competitive basketball with other competitive teams in the Portland, Oregon three rivers area.
Established in 1994, the league values and supports sportsmanship and teamwork from players, coaches, officials, parents and spectators.
Interested in joining? New members schools must obtain prior approval from the league commissioner before joining so league requirements are clear and understood.
Website and Scheduling: Jen Rabing email@example.com
League Commissioner: Tim Larrance firstname.lastname@example.org